Thursday, October 10, 2013

Partner Tag for H&N

Hey Everyone!!!

I have been loving TEAM this year. We have some really great mentors don't ya think? Who has been your favorite so far? Who has helped you the most?
As most of you know I love Health and Nutrition. and Home and Community. and College and Career Readiness. and Service. Ok we all know that I love it all and I would love to take over all the areas at TEAM but then I would run around like a crazy person (what I already do that...oh well)

ANYWAYS.....This year we have Cade with us and he is our Health and Nutrition TEAM leader and he has been doing a great job getting us up and moving. We have been enjoying the outdoors while the weather is still good. This last week we played a partner tag game with a spin on it to help get us active.

You pair up with someone (stand next to them). One person is it and one person is running from the IT person. The person running stands next to a pair, now you have three people standing next to one another so the person on the end gets booted out and has to run to another group before the IT person touches them, otherwise they become IT. But wait the new pair has to do five pushups now that there is a new person apart of the pair. We also switched around and did jumping jacks and sit ups. It was a lot of fun and it definitely got my blood flowing. (note to self don't wear skinny jeans while trying to stretch out!)

I will from now on try to remember to take more pictures since this post would be much more fun if we had pics. (if you ever take pictures while at TEAM send them to me or put them on facebook for all of us to share. IE. who took a pic of Ed in the small white T-Shirt HAHAHAHAHA I NEED that)

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment